Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Feeling Naked and Exposed

Feeling naked as we have no canvas at all.  Very exposed!  This is how I found Qicksilver when I returned from Biloxi. Hopefully we'll have our Bimini on Thursday and dodger on Monday. Chris (our canvas man) says it should go fast from there. So we find things to keep ourselves busy. Jon has found about six new projects. One was discovered as he was about to change the engine's oil.  Our raw water pump was leaking and needs to be replaced. So one has to research and find one have it shipped...then...as the company was out of gaskets for the pump(how does that happen?) you look for the gasket, order it, ship it and track them both...,now just wait for dry weather as we are naked and exposed in the cockpit.  
        My niece Gindy at her restaurant             Taranto's near Biloxi   
Ok get ready... Whole bunch of selfies with my family in Biloxi ..me, mom and my sister, Georgia
            Dad and I ---we re at beau RiViage

          Me and my sister Mary
        Brenda and I
          Baby sister Lina
        And my brother Joe


So bare, naked and exposed......

Our new Bimini 
One job was to put awAy bathing suits and take out something with sleeves since it's in low 70 s here in Virginia. Nights get as cool as 40s and 50s. 

Was telling my sisters of the space we have for our clothes.  Aaron has one cabinet, Jon has two cabinets and three drawers. I have three cabinets and four drawers.  You learn to fold small and make two deep rows of clothes. I roll all my jeans and pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment