Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mile 935

We pulled the anchor from Jensen Beach at 8am after Jon used the boat hook to clean the anchor off. It was a beautiful day. Lots of blue sky and light wind. We were able to gain a couple tenths of a knot by putting out the head sail.  We traveled about seven hours to stay in Indian River at mile 935. It is interesting because this is where Jon and I had our dapper plate break on our transmission and Tow BoatUS had to rescue us. (Remember , we got to stay at the resort in Stuart). Anyway, we had a nice day...I was a little stir crazy as Jon hogged the steering all day. This left me to reading, thinking and taking pictures...you'll be glad I didn't put them all in. One thing I was thinking about was that Florida has so many little islands all up the intercostal   Jon says you can't really call them islands but they look similar to the ones we call islands up the Saint Lawrence River, the Thousand Islands.  I bet Florida as Ten-thousand islands.,,,not sure you can count the Keys.  You could probably google it. Yeah.,,guess I got a little to much time on my hands yesterday..,stay tuned..we're traveling to Titusville. 


Just love the sail against the blue sky

 Islands...

  Selfie 

Creative photography or 

Blue at anchor with us at mile 935



Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment